[youtube]38YV-DYwsT0[/youtube]
soilent green
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
soilent green
will kick your fucking teeth in with those riffs
[youtube]38YV-DYwsT0[/youtube]

[youtube]38YV-DYwsT0[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: soilent green
I don't think new SG or EHG albums are ever coming out 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: soilent green
i love inevitable fall down in a giant display of homosexuality
[youtube]rvJ7dQB5r2Q[/youtube]

[youtube]rvJ7dQB5r2Q[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: soilent green
eh, i could take it or leave it. confrontation rips shit though.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: soilent green
[quote name="jorsh"]I don't think new SG or EHG albums are ever coming out
[/quote]
Goatwhore
::::::::::::
Goatwhore
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: soilent green
i love goatwhore but they could be done forever if it means that soilent and ehg will make new albums
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: soilent green
I never could get into goatwhore
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: soilent green
I think we're sol on that boat. ben and erik seem kinda joined at the hip.