soilent green

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

soilent green

Post by droidspawn »

will kick your fucking teeth in with those riffs



[youtube]38YV-DYwsT0[/youtube]



:waa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: soilent green

Post by droidspawn »

I don't think new SG or EHG albums are ever coming out :homework:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: soilent green

Post by rhino »

i love inevitable fall down in a giant display of homosexuality



[youtube]rvJ7dQB5r2Q[/youtube]





:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: soilent green

Post by droidspawn »

eh, i could take it or leave it. confrontation rips shit though.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: soilent green

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="jorsh"]I don't think new SG or EHG albums are ever coming out :homework:[/quote]



Goatwhore :hate:::::::::::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: soilent green

Post by rhino »

i love goatwhore but they could be done forever if it means that soilent and ehg will make new albums
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: soilent green

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I never could get into goatwhore
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: soilent green

Post by droidspawn »

I think we're sol on that boat. ben and erik seem kinda joined at the hip.
Post Reply