Page 1 of 1
soilent green
Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 02:41
by droidspawn
will kick your fucking teeth in with those riffs
[youtube]38YV-DYwsT0[/youtube]

Re: soilent green
Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 04:46
by droidspawn
I don't think new SG or EHG albums are ever coming out

Re: soilent green
Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 05:04
by rhino
i love inevitable fall down in a giant display of homosexuality
[youtube]rvJ7dQB5r2Q[/youtube]

Re: soilent green
Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 05:05
by droidspawn
eh, i could take it or leave it. confrontation rips shit though.
Re: soilent green
Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 06:58
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="jorsh"]I don't think new SG or EHG albums are ever coming out

[/quote]
Goatwhore

::::::::::::
Re: soilent green
Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 06:59
by rhino
i love goatwhore but they could be done forever if it means that soilent and ehg will make new albums
Re: soilent green
Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 07:01
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I never could get into goatwhore
Re: soilent green
Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 20:41
by droidspawn
I think we're sol on that boat. ben and erik seem kinda joined at the hip.