the industrialist vs mechanize
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the industrialist vs mechanize
there will be 3 total votes. you, myself and toozey.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the industrialist vs mechanize
i really miss 1.0. activity 
- Harry Lime
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 687
- Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 08:06
- Location: Indianapolis
Re: the industrialist vs mechanize
I give the edge to Mechanize at the moment. That may change once I give The Industrialist a few more spins.

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: the industrialist vs mechanize
the industrialist is a grower 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the industrialist vs mechanize
What did you think of the story ryan? I dig it. Especially the part right before god eater \m/
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: the industrialist vs mechanize
yes, it a very entertaining story, and like you said the last ambient track makes sense after reading but i still want more songs
the 2 bonus tracks are decent but not of the caliber of the first 8 songs, ones a cover anyway
the 2 bonus tracks are decent but not of the caliber of the first 8 songs, ones a cover anyway
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: the industrialist vs mechanize
[quote name="jorsh"]there will be 3 total votes. you, myself and toozey.[/quote]
Has my obsession with mechanize not been made clear?
Has my obsession with mechanize not been made clear?

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the industrialist vs mechanize
i forgot about you
you should go listen to the industrialist and leave your thoughts here.
you should go listen to the industrialist and leave your thoughts here.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: the industrialist vs mechanize
why?
if you like mechanize and do not listen to this, well you're just cheating yourself out of some great music
if you like mechanize and do not listen to this, well you're just cheating yourself out of some great music
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: the industrialist vs mechanize
i havent listened to industrialist enough to make this choice but i would probably vote for it.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: the industrialist vs mechanize
[quote name="rhino"]why?
if you like mechanize and do not listen to this, well you're just cheating yourself out of some great music[/quote]
I was referring to him forgetting me. Dont worry, I was jam this in the dim lights next week.
if you like mechanize and do not listen to this, well you're just cheating yourself out of some great music[/quote]
I was referring to him forgetting me. Dont worry, I was jam this in the dim lights next week.

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: the industrialist vs mechanize
the industrialist is boring.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: the industrialist vs mechanize
strongly disagree 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
