the industrialist vs mechanize

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by rhino »

:santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by droidspawn »

there will be 3 total votes. you, myself and toozey.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by rhino »

yeah :oldryan:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by droidspawn »

i really miss 1.0. activity :shakefist:
User avatar
Harry Lime
God of Emptiness
Posts: 687
Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 08:06
Location: Indianapolis

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by Harry Lime »

I give the edge to Mechanize at the moment. That may change once I give The Industrialist a few more spins.
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by rhino »

the industrialist is a grower :tvrky:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by droidspawn »

What did you think of the story ryan? I dig it. Especially the part right before god eater \m/
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by rhino »

yes, it a very entertaining story, and like you said the last ambient track makes sense after reading but i still want more songs :shakefist:



the 2 bonus tracks are decent but not of the caliber of the first 8 songs, ones a cover anyway
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by agony bagony »

meh vs. poop. hard to choose
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by droidspawn »

Oh you
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="jorsh"]there will be 3 total votes. you, myself and toozey.[/quote]



Has my obsession with mechanize not been made clear? :eyes:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by droidspawn »

i forgot about you :redneck:



you should go listen to the industrialist and leave your thoughts here.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by Hugo. »

Maybe I'll just forget to do that. :idea:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by rhino »

why?



if you like mechanize and do not listen to this, well you're just cheating yourself out of some great music
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by deckard »

i havent listened to industrialist enough to make this choice but i would probably vote for it.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="rhino"]why?



if you like mechanize and do not listen to this, well you're just cheating yourself out of some great music[/quote]



I was referring to him forgetting me. Dont worry, I was jam this in the dim lights next week. :grim:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by droidspawn »

:chetty:
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by deckard »

the industrialist is boring.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by rhino »

strongly disagree :grim:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: the industrialist vs mechanize

Post by Hugo. »

No hoglan = major black mark for me.
Image
Post Reply