Page 1 of 1

Gory grindy grind

Posted: 09 Jun 2012, 15:35
by Ninny
Post up some gore grind for I only know a little :interessant:

[youtube]mYAwOvN7b-w[/youtube]

Re: Gory grindy grind

Posted: 09 Jun 2012, 17:17
by rhino
i fucking love that ep



but i dont listen to much gory grindy other than that

Re: Gory grindy grind

Posted: 09 Jun 2012, 21:52
by Devy
I reckon you'll like a few of these, Ninny :santa:



[youtube]t3pMBpL-uWo[/youtube]



[youtube]S98MgHV4CMo[/youtube]



[youtube]bWmY11rx2rA[/youtube]



[youtube]opY_Yjgh9qw[/youtube]

Re: Gory grindy grind

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 00:27
by Verbal
flesh ripping symphony all up in the what what i said what

Re: Gory grindy grind

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 00:45
by Hugo.
One of the best grind songs IMO:

[youtube]WxfsCYuBdS0[/youtube]

Re: Gory grindy grind

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 20:02
by Ninny
[quote name="rhino"]i fucking love that ep



but i dont listen to much gory grindy other than that[/quote]

You probably posted it here ;) It's catchy :idea: I also like the Rompeprop :gay: