Page 1 of 1

someone khas read it???

Posted: 09 Jun 2012, 21:39
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Image



I would like to jam it :tvrky: :interessant:

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 09 Jun 2012, 21:44
by Verbal
i would not

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 09 Jun 2012, 21:59
by zim
i like dave but he spent his entire life whining about Metallica :necro: :frown:

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 09 Jun 2012, 22:19
by agony bagony
no thanks

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 09 Jun 2012, 22:51
by Shredlord
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I would like to jam it :tvrky: :interessant:[/quote]



I would like to jam it down his throat.

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 09 Jun 2012, 23:41
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I bought it before :redneck:

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 09 Jun 2012, 23:41
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
p.s. MEGADETH >>>> mehtallica.

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 00:31
by Verbal
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]p.s. MEGADETH >>>> mehtallica.[/quote]



eh no

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 00:34
by Devy
[quote name="Shredlord"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I would like to jam it :tvrky: :interessant:[/quote]



I would like to jam it down his throat.[/quote]



Um...

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 01:15
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
this is the intro to the book:



unhappy and unstable childhood? I have

alcoholic and violent parent? I have

Absurdity 'religious oppression? I have

... Alcoholism, drug addiction, homelessness? I have it.

Devastating disappointments artistic and professional? I have it.

Detoxification? I have (seventeen times)

Near-death experience? I have that too









I think I am excited to go to the reading :interessant:

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 01:22
by Verbal
Oh see now you may all think that is clever, and funny. But it isn't.

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 01:59
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
you read it Gleeso?

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 02:01
by Verbal
I would rather lick shit off the floor.

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 02:07
by agony bagony
i hope he got a talented ghostwriter

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 03:18
by jawn galliano
dave mustaine is a tremendous moron, if he had anything to do with the writing in that it's pretty much guaranteed to be terrible

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 04:01
by agony bagony
*;

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 05:04
by rhino
i read it, its ok, nothing too exhilarating

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 13 Jun 2012, 03:19
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
reading it I'm just realizing how much he was much more :xx: than lars and james

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 15 Jun 2012, 02:43
by Verbal
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]reading it I'm just realizing how much he was much more :xx: than lars and james[/quote]



no way?!



does it actually say that in a book he wrote himself?!

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 17 Jun 2012, 01:30
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Mustaine was cooler

Re: someone khas read it???

Posted: 17 Jun 2012, 11:05
by rhino
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]reading it I'm just realizing how much he was much more :xx: than lars and james[/quote]



no way?!



does it actually say that in a book he wrote himself?![/quote]





he didnt write it himself, stfug