Page 1 of 1

Hey Ryan, Lummy, maybe jorsh but not Skinner, Fu and many oth

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 20:10
by Ninny
I saw this at the record shop yesterday, might be interesting :interessant:

Image

[youtube]manW5v-AR7U[/youtube]

Re: Hey Ryan, Lummy, maybe jorsh but not Skinner, Fu and many oth

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 20:38
by rhino
i give this the bore ring

Re: Hey Ryan, Lummy, maybe jorsh but not Skinner, Fu and many oth

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 20:39
by agony bagony
had me until the vocals

Re: Hey Ryan, Lummy, maybe jorsh but not Skinner, Fu and many oth

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 23:23
by droidspawn
I like this but I have to be in the mood to listen :santa:

Re: Hey Ryan, Lummy, maybe jorsh but not Skinner, Fu and many oth

Posted: 11 Jun 2012, 11:05
by Mesarthim
didn't really like the vocals at first but they kind of grew on me. groovy tune.