Page 1 of 1

the 24 june I will se BLS and OZZY

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 21:05
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]oYZh9yQu1fo[/youtube]



will be a GREAT SUNDAY :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:



in the name of darkness and in the name of Ozzy



HAIL AOD HAIL OZZY

Re: the 24 june I will se BLS and OZZY

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 21:11
by agony bagony
for your sake i wish it was 1992 instead of 2012. have a good show though

Re: the 24 june I will se BLS and OZZY

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 21:17
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
thanks dusto :xx:

Re: the 24 june I will se BLS and OZZY

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 21:30
by rhino
COME OOOONNNN!!!!! IIIII CAAANNTTT FUCKING HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!



*sings to backing track*





COME OOOONNNN!!!!! IIIII CAAANNTTT FUCKING HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Re: the 24 june I will se BLS and OZZY

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 21:46
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I will shout for ozzy till losing my voice, is a promise :xx:

Re: the 24 june I will se BLS and OZZY

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 21:48
by jawn galliano
i hope you have a good time



but i don't think i could put myself through seeing ozzy in 2012 :oldryan: