I remember this performance from '96

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

I remember this performance from '96

Post by Haunty »

and didn't notice until just now that he lights his hand on fire towards the end. :redneck:

[youtube]Un-ZrB0sFto[/youtube]
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: I remember this performance from '96

Post by Haunty »

And for double slow-on-the-uptake points, I didn't realize that he did the vocals on Jesus Built My Hotrod



[youtube]GXCh9OhDiCI[/youtube]
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I remember this performance from '96

Post by Mesarthim »

whatever happened to the surfers?
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Paste Human
Metal God
Posts: 6176
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
Location: The American Sector

Re: I remember this performance from '96

Post by Paste Human »

They must be pretty old at this point. Remnants of the band were kicking around in the early 80s (and probably earlier) right?
Image
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: I remember this performance from '96

Post by Haunty »

gibby haynes is 54 :santa:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Post Reply