[youtube]Un-ZrB0sFto[/youtube]
I remember this performance from '96
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
I remember this performance from '96
and didn't notice until just now that he lights his hand on fire towards the end. 
[youtube]Un-ZrB0sFto[/youtube]
[youtube]Un-ZrB0sFto[/youtube]

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: I remember this performance from '96
And for double slow-on-the-uptake points, I didn't realize that he did the vocals on Jesus Built My Hotrod
[youtube]GXCh9OhDiCI[/youtube]
[youtube]GXCh9OhDiCI[/youtube]

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: I remember this performance from '96
whatever happened to the surfers?
- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
Re: I remember this performance from '96
They must be pretty old at this point. Remnants of the band were kicking around in the early 80s (and probably earlier) right?

- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: I remember this performance from '96
gibby haynes is 54 

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)