Page 1 of 1

New Nile track

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 05:14
by Hugo.
[youtube]0-TzjGEVNVg[/youtube]



This is fucking :xx: Lots of odd times and rad-ness.

Re: New Nile track

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 05:21
by Devy
That reminds me, I got the album and still haven't bothered listening. I've been on too much of a Judas Priest binge.

Re: New Nile track

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 05:23
by droidspawn
the album leaked and is in the file sharing forum :santa:

Re: New Nile track

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 05:28
by Hugo.
[quote name="Devy"]That reminds me, I got the album and still haven't bothered listening. I've been on too much of a Judas Priest binge.[/quote]



Ha ha, Ive been jamming priest all day :redneck:



Have you heard Worth fighting for? Nothing like their older sound, but still such an amazing song. Very laid back.

Re: New Nile track

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 05:31
by Devy
I can't say I have. My binge was prompted by seeing Rising In The East on tv last night (as mentioned in the Underrated Musicians thread). I've only got the Metal Works double cd. I think it's time to expand my collection :xx:

Re: New Nile track

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 05:35
by Hugo.
[youtube]a2NgnledwFg[/youtube]



Appreciate.

Re: New Nile track

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 05:40
by agony bagony
i listened to the new nile earlier today. it was ok but i found myself trying to get into it more than i was just getting into it. doesn't suck, but doesn't catch fire. i think my nile days may have passed :krinor:

Re: New Nile track

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 05:43
by Devy
A Nile thread becomes a Judas Priest thread, everybody's happy!



[youtube]6mb_xsfV7N0[/youtube]

Re: New Nile track

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 05:45
by agony bagony
:greenie:

Re: New Nile track

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 08:19
by Shredlord
[quote name="jorsh"]the album leaked and is in the file sharing forum :santa:[/quote]

I get a message that says I have to enter "its" password...is there a separate one for that forum? What is it? Use PM if necessary.

Re: New Nile track

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 08:41
by FUKKET
[quote name="jorsh"]the album leaked and is in the file sharing forum :santa:[/quote]



awesome, I'll make a new post in the FS forum about it!



































:redneck:



















:grin:

Re: New Nile track

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 09:00
by droidspawn
:gay:

Re: New Nile track

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 13:06
by Hugo.
[quote name="it the dusto"]i listened to the new nile earlier today. it was ok but i found myself trying to get into it more than i was just getting into it. doesn't suck, but doesn't catch fire. i think my nile days may have passed :krinor:[/quote]



Yeah, same. I found some of the timing on this one just shook me off a bit too much. Its a really cool record though. TWTGD is just impossible to follow. Fair play to them for not rehashing that album over.



Judas Priest :xx:

Re: New Nile track

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 13:08
by Hugo.
Hey Devy!!!



[youtube]Tiwj5lE3gu4[/youtube]



Check out the hard-on bearer crying like a boss at 0:25 :sicken:

Re: New Nile track

Posted: 23 Jun 2012, 01:42
by Devy
Well if we're posting the classics, then I'm going to post the fuck out of this!



[youtube]HGknbuVMtPs[/youtube]

Re: New Nile track

Posted: 23 Jun 2012, 23:28
by shadowalk
[youtube]Loi05Djhu58[/youtube]



bloooodstoooone :waa: :waa: :waa: