Page 1 of 1

pardon me

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 06:14
by rhino
[youtube]PXzuDXZwZtI[/youtube]





:gay:

Re: pardon me

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 06:19
by droidspawn
[youtube]BShyYZQEmBk[/youtube]

Re: pardon me

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 11:16
by agony bagony
i still dig this album

Re: pardon me

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 11:23
by droidspawn
there is some serious nostalgia with this one

Re: pardon me

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 11:25
by agony bagony
:summerof2001:

Re: pardon me

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 11:26
by droidspawn
being young and carefree :eyes:

Re: pardon me

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 19:13
by Paste Human
I completely forgot about this band. I can't say I like the music, but hearing it reminded me of some good times so I kept listening. Funny how that works. :santa:

Re: pardon me

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 20:09
by shadowalk
This is the last Incubus album that I liked.

Re: pardon me

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 21:45
by Hugo.
So many correct and righteous statements regarding this album in this here thread. I remember jamming this during the summer of 2001 when my best mate left for england and thinking i'd never see him again. I havent. :eyes:



The warmth is a killer track.

Re: pardon me

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 21:57
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="it the dusto"]i still dig this album[/quote]