Page 1 of 1

summer guilty pleasures

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 06:17
by rhino
[youtube]CTceBCkoxw0[/youtube]

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 11:16
by agony bagony
i have a fond memory of being really into 311 for about fifteen minutes in the summer of 1996

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 19:17
by Paste Human
[quote name="it the dusto"]i have a fond memory of being really into 311 for about fifteen minutes in the summer of 1996[/quote]



Me too :redneck: I was in third or fourth grade at the time.

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Posted: 24 Jun 2012, 22:43
by Bathsalt Zombie
same thing here, however being in central Florida and going to the beach a good amount, I hear said band a whole fucking lot. Along with Pepper, Sublime, Authority

Zero, Bob Marley, etc.

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Posted: 25 Jun 2012, 09:25
by Abzu
[quote name="it the dusto"]i have a fond memory of being really into 311 for about fifteen minutes in the summer of 1996[/quote]

:idea: Bring 16, smoking a lot of pot, jamming 311, doing inexperienced but energetic fuckings. This was a lot of days that summer.

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Posted: 25 Jun 2012, 09:28
by Abzu
A lot of Sublime, Jimi, old RHCP, and Beastie Boys have been happening for me this summer. This will change once Eremita gets here, of course.

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Posted: 25 Jun 2012, 10:03
by droidspawn
umm

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Posted: 25 Jun 2012, 10:04
by Abzu
I will receive it tomorrow.

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Posted: 25 Jun 2012, 10:08
by droidspawn
i was gonna say it's been leaked for a week <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19014">viewto ... t=19014</a><!-- l -->



I ordered mine from amazon on wednesday and got it saturday

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Posted: 25 Jun 2012, 10:54
by Abzu
[quote name="jorsh"]i was gonna say it's been leaked for a week <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19014">viewto ... t=19014</a><!-- l -->



I ordered mine from amazon on wednesday and got it saturday[/quote]

I got me some free Amazon Prime for 6 months for being a student but was out camping when the UPS dude tried to deliver. :homework:

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Posted: 25 Jun 2012, 19:40
by droidspawn
camping :xx:



missing delieveries :homework:

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Posted: 25 Jun 2012, 19:46
by zim
[quote name="Abzu"]I got me some free Amazon Prime for 6 months for being a student[/quote]



me too :xx:



i'm also going to start having mein packages delivered to the workplace :idea:

Re: summer guilty pleasures

Posted: 26 Jun 2012, 01:42
by Abzu
[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="Abzu"]I got me some free Amazon Prime for 6 months for being a student[/quote]



me too :xx:



i'm also going to start having mein packages delivered to the workplace :idea:[/quote]

:idea: When I worked at Mail Boxes Etc., I got Fed Ex and UPS to just drop my packages off to me at work.