Finally they're bringing the good bands here in the savagelands.
So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.
Just bought ein ticket yesterday. It cost me around the equivalent of USD $109
but it's gonna be worth it!
Finally they're bringing the good bands here in the savagelands.
Finally they're bringing the good bands here in the savagelands.
- Sarcofago
- Member
- Posts: 493
- Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 02:33
- Location: Haarlem, Holland
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.
i saw them open for slayer two years ago
they suck, don't get your hopes up
they suck, don't get your hopes up
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.
i saw them on gigantour a few years ago
they were great, you're gonna have a good time
they were great, you're gonna have a good time
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
Re: So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.
I would like to see them live because for me they were a major gateway band into awesome metal 12 or 13 years ago.
But I have to admit that I have a big problem with their focus on Christianity, and I'm also not a fan of Chris Broderick. He's too perfect. For live guitar I want something that's professional but also a bit creative and spontaneous. Trey used to be very good at this.
But I have to admit that I have a big problem with their focus on Christianity, and I'm also not a fan of Chris Broderick. He's too perfect. For live guitar I want something that's professional but also a bit creative and spontaneous. Trey used to be very good at this.

- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.
alright in all seriousness
i really don't like megadeth but i'll admit they were pretty fun when i saw them. they played some older album in its entirety i'm pretty sure, which was the overall theme for the tour.
with that said, there's no way i'd pay anything remotely close to $100 to see them
i really don't like megadeth but i'll admit they were pretty fun when i saw them. they played some older album in its entirety i'm pretty sure, which was the overall theme for the tour.
with that said, there's no way i'd pay anything remotely close to $100 to see them
