Page 1 of 1
So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.
Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 12:09
by shadowalk
Just bought ein ticket yesterday. It cost me around the equivalent of USD $109

but it's gonna be worth it!
Finally they're bringing the good bands here in the savagelands.

Re: So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.
Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 12:49
by Sarcofago
Re: So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.
Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 13:01
by jawn galliano
i saw them open for slayer two years ago
they suck, don't get your hopes up
Re: So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.
Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 18:55
by zim
i saw them on gigantour a few years ago
they were great, you're gonna have a good time
Re: So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.
Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 19:05
by Paste Human
I would like to see them live because for me they were a major gateway band into awesome metal 12 or 13 years ago.
But I have to admit that I have a big problem with their focus on Christianity, and I'm also not a fan of Chris Broderick. He's too perfect. For live guitar I want something that's professional but also a bit creative and spontaneous. Trey used to be very good at this.
Re: So I am finally seeing Megadeth this coming July 29th.
Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 23:15
by jawn galliano
alright in all seriousness
i really don't like megadeth but i'll admit they were pretty fun when i saw them. they played some older album in its entirety i'm pretty sure, which was the overall theme for the tour.
with that said, there's no way i'd pay anything remotely close to $100 to see them
