Page 1 of 1

Hey nick

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 21:35
by Hugo.
Red Fang play Baltimore tonight. Are you going?

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 21:59
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Working :santa:. Next show im gonna hit up is clutch at artscape on the 21st.

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 22:03
by Hugo.
Duly noted. If I can get some one to come with, I might take the ein train up this evening all the same.

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 22:13
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Watch out for prostitutes on baltimore street :santa:

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 22:36
by Hugo.
:santa:

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 23:16
by droidspawn
[quote name="Nick"]Watch out for prostitutes on baltimore street :santa:[/quote]



Image

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 21 Jun 2012, 23:55
by Methuselah Honeysuckle

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 22 Jun 2012, 06:14
by rhino
i want to see me some red fang live

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 22 Jun 2012, 07:06
by droidspawn
red fang live is large tits

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 22 Jun 2012, 12:36
by Hugo.
For the record, i did NOT go to this. Did just fine for myslef though.

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 22 Jun 2012, 18:06
by droidspawn
:myslef:

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 22 Jun 2012, 20:41
by Hugo.
WHY did I feel the need to come on here very very drunk last night? :homework:



Heres hoping I confined it to two posts.