Page 1 of 1

Mithras - On Strange Loops

Posted: 23 Jun 2012, 23:46
by deckard
Mithras have announced that their next album is to be titled 'On Strange Loops'. The band are currently in the studio doing preproduction work and finishing off the writing process with the album recording session slated to begin on the 21st of December 2012.


I can finally share :xx:

Re: Mithras - On Strange Loops

Posted: 24 Jun 2012, 00:13
by Phantoon
Finally some news, yippee ! :greenie:

Re: Mithras - On Strange Loops

Posted: 24 Jun 2012, 00:16
by deckard
from the stuff ive heard, you guys wont be disappointed :xx:

Re: Mithras - On Strange Loops

Posted: 24 Jun 2012, 00:54
by droidspawn
sounds fruity :gay:

Re: Mithras - On Strange Loops

Posted: 24 Jun 2012, 18:04
by Phantoon
I read some of their track titles on Mithras forum. They are perfect :thingy:

it's going to be a long ol wait but I have a weird feeling this is going to crush like nothing else ever has :xx: :xx: :xx:

Re: Mithras - On Strange Loops

Posted: 25 Jun 2012, 09:29
by Abzu
:xx:::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;