Page 1 of 1

Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Posted: 24 Jun 2012, 09:51
by droidspawn
[youtube]5JRAhp2emIE[/youtube]

[youtube]38YV-DYwsT0[/youtube]

[youtube]kjfNWgieNLI[/youtube]

[youtube]zMLQJ6FLivU[/youtube]

[youtube]47kcWvvF5jo[/youtube]

[youtube]AxcaIKMAJ3Y[/youtube]





I think we are clear, no?

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Posted: 24 Jun 2012, 10:35
by droidspawn
because I am drunk and the only person that would vote for goatwhore would be ryan and even i don't think he's that silly.

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Posted: 24 Jun 2012, 10:44
by droidspawn
I was such a fanboy in front of ben when i seen them in 2005. I asked him what size i was for sg shirt size and asked him if he knew who ruben rosas from devourment was :huh: :frown:

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Posted: 24 Jun 2012, 10:51
by droidspawn
he said he did. who knows if he was giving me shit or not :shrug:



I was explaining my favorite vocalists at the time which included him and ruben. funnily enough, still do.

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Posted: 24 Jun 2012, 11:00
by droidspawn
my guess is the people who heard butcher the weak first. even still, after hearing mtd or even 138 wayne and ruben >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mike

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Posted: 24 Jun 2012, 11:33
by droidspawn
mike likes him some corpsegrinder imitation *stands and puts one hand on a leg bent halfway and doesn't move* except george windmills *tree trunk neck*





Devourment has been recording with rutan in mana studios for the last week :santa:

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Posted: 24 Jun 2012, 12:02
by droidspawn
I will keep the ears open but i won't expect greatness until ruben is back behind the mic full-time.

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Posted: 24 Jun 2012, 19:20
by rhino
i pick goatwhore because of funeral dirge for the rotting sun, just one of my favorite cds of all time :fuckoff:



[youtube]6qO9IHS1ciQ[/youtube]

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Posted: 24 Jun 2012, 19:55
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Did you mean sewn mouth secrets?

Re: Soilent Green vs Goatwhore

Posted: 24 Jun 2012, 22:39
by droidspawn
[quote name="rhino"]i pick goatwhore because of funeral dirge for the rotting sun, just one of my favorite cds of all time :fuckoff:



[youtube]6qO9IHS1ciQ[/youtube][/quote]



I should have figured :redneck: :shakefist: