Page 1 of 1

baroness - eula

Posted: 26 Jun 2012, 05:04
by droidspawn

Re: baroness - eula

Posted: 26 Jun 2012, 05:54
by rhino
[youtube]pfeETshTvh0[/youtube]



different, but i really like it :santa:

Re: baroness - eula

Posted: 26 Jun 2012, 06:59
by M.Bison
I found Baroness to be hit and miss in the past. But that's some really awesome shit :clap:

Re: baroness - eula

Posted: 26 Jun 2012, 08:47
by jawn galliano
kinda strange, but it seems pretty good. if it's anything like the other two tracks it'll probably grow on me in a major way after a few listens :santa:

Re: baroness - eula

Posted: 26 Jun 2012, 09:33
by droidspawn
i am really surprised you enjoy these tracks stormy :interessant:

Re: baroness - eula

Posted: 26 Jun 2012, 10:00
by jawn galliano
i am too, actually! the first couple of tracks sound so blatantly radio-friendly rock and roll (not that i have any idea what's on rock-and-roll radio these days, of course) that i feel like i should immediately write them off, but i warmed up to them pretty quickly. plus, factoring in my reluctance in the past to accept that baroness is any good to begin with makes the whole experience deeply confusing for me :redneck:

Re: baroness - eula

Posted: 27 Jun 2012, 07:55
by rhino
ok after a few listens this song is amazing. my favorite of the 3 so far

Re: baroness - eula

Posted: 27 Jun 2012, 16:20
by rhino
listen to it dusty

Re: baroness - eula

Posted: 27 Jun 2012, 17:51
by agony bagony
i will not but i am going to pre-order this album today

Re: baroness - eula

Posted: 27 Jun 2012, 18:11
by droidspawn
I like this the best of the three so far :ba:

Re: baroness - eula

Posted: 28 Jun 2012, 04:11
by rhino
:santa:

Re: baroness - eula

Posted: 28 Jun 2012, 08:26
by agony bagony
i ordered the it

Re: baroness - eula

Posted: 28 Jun 2012, 08:46
by droidspawn
I think hte last cd i special ordered was 2001 or something

Re: baroness - eula

Posted: 28 Jun 2012, 10:29
by Bathsalt Zombie
I don't know how I feel about it. It's not too bad, but I'm not digging it as I thought I would.