Page 1 of 1

I want

Posted: 03 Jul 2012, 06:44
by droidspawn
a new TCV album



[youtube]Bk3bajm5Cgk[/youtube]



*waits for dusty to say how a new queens is more needed*



*preemptively agrees*



but a new vultures still needs to be made soon.

Re: I want

Posted: 03 Jul 2012, 07:06
by rhino
new queens first

Re: I want

Posted: 03 Jul 2012, 07:08
by droidspawn
hey ryan, wasting light :xx:



[youtube]EEsqxGZeky8[/youtube]

Re: I want

Posted: 03 Jul 2012, 07:13
by rhino
been a while. you listen to any other foo albums?

Re: I want

Posted: 03 Jul 2012, 07:18
by jawn galliano
[quote name="rhino"]new queens first[/quote]

Re: I want

Posted: 03 Jul 2012, 07:22
by droidspawn
[quote name="rhino"]been a while. you listen to any other foo albums?[/quote]





:santa: WL is the best of the lot imo. this is a good watch if you haven't seen it:



[youtube]0jMObDEStkk[/youtube]



dave :xx:

Re: I want

Posted: 03 Jul 2012, 07:25
by rhino
yeah seen that. wasting light is by far my fav

Re: I want

Posted: 03 Jul 2012, 07:34
by agony bagony
homme > foos

Re: I want

Posted: 03 Jul 2012, 07:38
by droidspawn
the chinaman is not the issue

Re: I want

Posted: 03 Jul 2012, 07:43
by agony bagony
this needs to not turn into a foo fighters thread :shake:

Re: I want

Posted: 03 Jul 2012, 07:49
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I don't want a new tcv album :santa:

Re: I want

Posted: 03 Jul 2012, 07:50
by droidspawn
[quote name="it the dusto"]this needs to not turn into a foo fighters thread :shake:[/quote]





well then do some talkins' of some new vultures or queens.

Re: I want

Posted: 03 Jul 2012, 07:52
by droidspawn
[quote name="Nick"]I don't want a new tcv album :santa:[/quote]



you know you want some queens lovin though

Re: I want

Posted: 03 Jul 2012, 07:55
by agony bagony
i want both :xx: tcv kicks dick

Re: I want

Posted: 03 Jul 2012, 08:33
by droidspawn
that's the sprit :cool: