Jesu - Walk on Water
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Jesu - Walk on Water
[youtube]1OsDzryKCWM[/youtube]

the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Jesu - Walk on Water
i've listened to this 3 or 4 times now 
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Jesu - Walk on Water
welcome to the win that is jesu, now go eat a burger 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Jesu - Walk on Water
[quote name="jorsh"]welcome to the win that is jesu, now go eat a burger
[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Jesu - Walk on Water
I saw these with Isis in 2004. I havent listened to them since.
I will do so
I will do so

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Jesu - Walk on Water
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="jorsh"]welcome to the win that is jesu, now go eat a bunger
[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="jorsh"]welcome to the win that is jesu, now go eat a bunger
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
Re: Jesu - Walk on Water
[quote name="Skinoperable"]the first album is easily this bands best effort
[/quote]
ep, first album and second ep all
ep, first album and second ep all

- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
Re: Jesu - Walk on Water
Pretty cool. I've heard of the band but never bothered to check them out. For some reason I thought they had been around for a much longer time, and I had no idea they were a post-Godflesh project. I really need to get on that internet everyone keeps telling me about 

- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
Re: Jesu - Walk on Water
[quote name="Skinoperable"]justin needs to start writing pissed off, mechanized, heavy as all what music again[/quote]
Do you have a fav Jesu track, skinner? I think if I had to choose just one it would be Ruined.
Do you have a fav Jesu track, skinner? I think if I had to choose just one it would be Ruined.

- beandorkio
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 735
- Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35
Re: Jesu - Walk on Water
Dead Eyes.
Really need to hear this track either on a good stereo, or with headphones on - the amazing bass makes this song
[youtube]ySJ0cXJGoyY[/youtube]
Really need to hear this track either on a good stereo, or with headphones on - the amazing bass makes this song
[youtube]ySJ0cXJGoyY[/youtube]
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Jesu - Walk on Water
that would bump in my fosgates 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Jesu - Walk on Water
just like this
[youtube]0KqbUfFT8u0[/youtube]

[youtube]0KqbUfFT8u0[/youtube]