Jesu - Walk on Water

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Jesu - Walk on Water

Post by zim »

[youtube]1OsDzryKCWM[/youtube]

:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Post by zim »

i've listened to this 3 or 4 times now :bang:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Post by droidspawn »

welcome to the win that is jesu, now go eat a burger :judge:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="jorsh"]welcome to the win that is jesu, now go eat a burger :judge:[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Post by Hugo. »

I saw these with Isis in 2004. I havent listened to them since. :homework:



I will do so :gay:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="jorsh"]welcome to the win that is jesu, now go eat a bunger :judge:[/quote][/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Post by droidspawn »

that too
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Post by M.Bison »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]the first album is easily this bands best effort :idea:[/quote]

ep, first album and second ep all :xx:
Image
User avatar
Paste Human
Metal God
Posts: 6176
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
Location: The American Sector

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Post by Paste Human »

Pretty cool. I've heard of the band but never bothered to check them out. For some reason I thought they had been around for a much longer time, and I had no idea they were a post-Godflesh project. I really need to get on that internet everyone keeps telling me about :tvrky:
Image
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Post by M.Bison »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]justin needs to start writing pissed off, mechanized, heavy as all what music again[/quote]

Do you have a fav Jesu track, skinner? I think if I had to choose just one it would be Ruined.
Image
User avatar
beandorkio
God of Emptiness
Posts: 735
Joined: 22 Apr 2009, 12:35

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Post by beandorkio »

Dead Eyes.



Really need to hear this track either on a good stereo, or with headphones on - the amazing bass makes this song



[youtube]ySJ0cXJGoyY[/youtube]
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Post by rhino »

that would bump in my fosgates :redneck:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Post by rhino »

just like this



[youtube]0KqbUfFT8u0[/youtube]





:gay:
Post Reply