Page 1 of 1

Jesu - Walk on Water

Posted: 11 Jul 2012, 22:38
by zim
[youtube]1OsDzryKCWM[/youtube]

:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Posted: 11 Jul 2012, 23:08
by zim
i've listened to this 3 or 4 times now :bang:

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Posted: 11 Jul 2012, 23:37
by droidspawn
welcome to the win that is jesu, now go eat a burger :judge:

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Posted: 11 Jul 2012, 23:54
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="jorsh"]welcome to the win that is jesu, now go eat a burger :judge:[/quote]

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Posted: 12 Jul 2012, 00:13
by Hugo.
I saw these with Isis in 2004. I havent listened to them since. :homework:



I will do so :gay:

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Posted: 12 Jul 2012, 03:31
by rhino
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="jorsh"]welcome to the win that is jesu, now go eat a bunger :judge:[/quote][/quote]

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Posted: 12 Jul 2012, 03:35
by droidspawn
that too

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Posted: 12 Jul 2012, 10:50
by M.Bison
[quote name="Skinoperable"]the first album is easily this bands best effort :idea:[/quote]

ep, first album and second ep all :xx:

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Posted: 12 Jul 2012, 16:58
by Paste Human
Pretty cool. I've heard of the band but never bothered to check them out. For some reason I thought they had been around for a much longer time, and I had no idea they were a post-Godflesh project. I really need to get on that internet everyone keeps telling me about :tvrky:

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Posted: 13 Jul 2012, 17:47
by M.Bison
[quote name="Skinoperable"]justin needs to start writing pissed off, mechanized, heavy as all what music again[/quote]

Do you have a fav Jesu track, skinner? I think if I had to choose just one it would be Ruined.

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Posted: 14 Jul 2012, 20:08
by beandorkio
Dead Eyes.



Really need to hear this track either on a good stereo, or with headphones on - the amazing bass makes this song



[youtube]ySJ0cXJGoyY[/youtube]

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Posted: 14 Jul 2012, 20:11
by rhino
that would bump in my fosgates :redneck:

Re: Jesu - Walk on Water

Posted: 14 Jul 2012, 20:27
by rhino
just like this



[youtube]0KqbUfFT8u0[/youtube]





:gay: