Page 1 of 1

Going to Napalm Death this sunday

Posted: 13 Jul 2012, 04:12
by Ninny
:santa:

Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday

Posted: 13 Jul 2012, 04:17
by Ninny
[youtube]ogY28_5ayDI[/youtube]

Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday

Posted: 13 Jul 2012, 04:21
by cire
lucky ninny :idea:



have fun, man. i'm dying for them to come back to the states, the new album is fucking tits

Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday

Posted: 13 Jul 2012, 04:47
by FUKKET
[quote name="Ninny"]:santa:[/quote]



a highlight at all ND shows is Barney's head-wobblin'

:redneck:



:xx:

Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday

Posted: 13 Jul 2012, 05:57
by Santyago
Nothing is better than a Napalm Death concert :xx:

Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday

Posted: 13 Jul 2012, 08:52
by jawn galliano
ain't seen these dudes in a while now. '05 was the last time i think :huh:



you're in for a tasty motherfucking treat there, mr. ninny :xx:

Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday

Posted: 13 Jul 2012, 20:23
by Ninny
First time for me :greenie:

Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday

Posted: 13 Jul 2012, 20:29
by rhino
[youtube]pCoUzNKpywg[/youtube]



:bang:



i seen them on '06, fucking loudest band there :santa:

Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday

Posted: 13 Jul 2012, 20:41
by agony bagony
i hope to see them when they come back to US shores for a proper tour. hopefully they will visit the atlanta place



have a good time ninnicus :santa:

Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday

Posted: 14 Jul 2012, 02:48
by SCUNT
You're in for a hell of a show Ninny



I've seen them a few times and I'm not sure if any of those times we're headlining tours, but they were the best band at each gig I saw them at. I got to talk to Barney for a while the last time I saw them right before I shipped off to basic, nice dude for sure

Re: Going to Napalm Death this sunday

Posted: 14 Jul 2012, 09:44
by FUKKET
[quote name="Ninny"]First time for me :greenie:[/quote]



:shock:

wow, really?



ENJOY!

:xx: