soilwork

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

soilwork

Post by rhino »

[youtube]twmLXr8EjpU[/youtube]



:tvrky:
User avatar
cire
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
Location: upstate NY
Contact:

Re: soilwork

Post by cire »

[youtube]XoDEVq1Q_BU[/youtube]
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: soilwork

Post by droidspawn »

Natural Born Chaos and prior :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: soilwork

Post by rhino »

nbc is the best :santa:
User avatar
cire
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
Location: upstate NY
Contact:

Re: soilwork

Post by cire »

[youtube]gPyFAjUqgPc[/youtube]



i love this friggin' song :gay:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: soilwork

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"]nbc is the best :santa:[/quote]



I still really dig it. Artwork is neat as hell too.
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: soilwork

Post by deckard »

damn catchy band
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: soilwork

Post by shadowalk »

I like this song.



[youtube]gd0sQpUbEG0[/youtube]
Post Reply