soilwork
- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: soilwork
nbc is the best 
- cire
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 22:27
- Location: upstate NY
- Contact:
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: soilwork
[quote name="rhino"]nbc is the best
[/quote]
I still really dig it. Artwork is neat as hell too.
I still really dig it. Artwork is neat as hell too.
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: soilwork
damn catchy band
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: soilwork
I like this song.
[youtube]gd0sQpUbEG0[/youtube]
[youtube]gd0sQpUbEG0[/youtube]
