Page 1 of 1
666
Posted: 15 Jul 2012, 18:34
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Re: 666
Posted: 15 Jul 2012, 18:58
by Paste Human
Not available in the U.S.
I'll never forget buying this album. My fellating lover and I walked about a mile to a fellating lover's house in the dead of winter while it was snowing out with gale force winds just to listen to it. We finally made it there and jammed but I nearly forgot to grab the CD on my way out, and my fellating lover admitted to not telling me because he hoped I'd forget so he could listen some more. His honesty cracked me up.

Re: 666
Posted: 15 Jul 2012, 19:02
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I blasted Maiden when I was 13

. I REALLY miss that period.
Re: 666
Posted: 15 Jul 2012, 19:06
by Paste Human
In a way it was kind of fun having to buy CDs just to hear music, before downloading. Buying an album was like Christmas, and looking through the booklet was always fun. I always like reading the "thanx" section at the end, and I actually found out about some cool bands because of it.
There are some albums I only listen to because they remind me of certain times in my life

Re: 666
Posted: 15 Jul 2012, 21:00
by rhino