Page 1 of 1

anyone like Battles?

Posted: 27 Nov 2009, 06:17
by FUKKET
anyone like Battles?



A mate gave me their album.

Most if fucking wicked, some is a bit lame...

cool production & ideas

Re: anyone like Battles?

Posted: 27 Nov 2009, 16:12
by jawn galliano
i've only heard a few songs, but i kinda dig 'em.

Re: anyone like Battles?

Posted: 28 Nov 2009, 07:11
by Sonny
Battles in the North :xx:

Re: anyone like Battles?

Posted: 28 Nov 2009, 07:48
by Verbal
I thought the thread said The Beatles.



Now that I'm here I may as well share this.

Re: anyone like Battles?

Posted: 28 Nov 2009, 08:05
by FUKKET
[youtube]1LLAN29W-4w[/youtube]

[youtube]U9Car2EmMQo[/youtube]

Re: anyone like Battles?

Posted: 26 Aug 2010, 02:55
by jawn galliano
man, i have been seriously hooked on mirrored the last few months. i'm not sure how excited i am about the new album coming up after hearing the latest track though. and also because ty braxton quit and i assume he made a lot of contributions to the writing and overall sound on mirrored (i could be completely wrong about that part though).



but there will always be mirrored, which has tij, which is supremely :thingy:::::::::



[youtube]r8Zw0ELLfZE[/youtube]

Re: anyone like Battles?

Posted: 26 Aug 2010, 03:04
by Hugo.
I was listening to tonto over the weekend. A lot of that album grates with me though!