Page 1 of 1

Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 11 Jan 2010, 06:53
by Abzu
There was a 2.0 thread about this, but I feel the inkling to resurrect it here.



What band, album or song would you kill yourself to, if you were so inclined?

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 11 Jan 2010, 07:13
by rhino
suicide is gay, but i always thought this song was very sad



[youtube]Rthl_O4_G2o[/youtube]

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 11 Jan 2010, 08:37
by Syysysyd
[youtube]C-0X2xm4cQs[/youtube]



i probably wouldn't be listening to anything while i killed myself, i don't think any "song" could properly capture the mood. if anything i would probably listen to nature sound effects or guitar feedback or some sort of ambience.

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 11 Jan 2010, 09:50
by zim
i always thought the acoustic playing and the solo were really sad in this, and most of the other riffing too



[youtube]8nx1nuq1Pt4[/youtube]

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 11 Jan 2010, 11:13
by captain twat. IV.
Deffinatly Stick Stickly

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 11 Jan 2010, 12:10
by zim
/thread



_mabb just owned it

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 11 Jan 2010, 16:28
by shadowalk
AIC's entire Unplugged album

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 11 Jan 2010, 19:14
by Abzu
[youtube]tNTm7K1u9uQ[/youtube]

[youtube]yA1i9iZck-Y[/youtube]



and perhaps some very droney sad slow black metal thing yet to be determined

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 11 Jan 2010, 22:01
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
weak music for weak people

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 11 Jan 2010, 22:20
by TamPron
[youtube]WEQnzs8wl6E[/youtube]

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 12 Jan 2010, 00:28
by Haunty
Zim and Tammy summed up the entirety of my thoughts on this matter. But for the sake of argument:



[youtube]3KrIoPMnGu0[/youtube]



Pop punk about suicide would most definitely make me want to slit my own throat. My highschool was totally fucking infected with this song for months, and it pissed me off.

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 12 Jan 2010, 00:50
by Hugo.
[youtube]TQZ7_fyju3M[/youtube]



Floods :xx:



Edit: on the Dimevision (i think) DVD, it shows dime playing some riffs from floods way back in '89. :interessant:

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 12 Jan 2010, 03:21
by Verbal
[quote name="TAM TAM"][youtube]WEQnzs8wl6E[/youtube][/quote]



Whip up a potassium drip and let in run in as the solo begins.



Hopefully be gone before Trapped Under Ice.



Actually, I'm not really willing to take that risk.



I'd probably make a mix tape.

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 12 Jan 2010, 06:55
by TamPron
:huh:

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 12 Jan 2010, 07:11
by Abzu
Maze can eat zim's dainty shits.

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 12 Jan 2010, 07:31
by zim
:huh:

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 12 Jan 2010, 07:56
by TamPron
[quote name="Maze"]weak music for weak people[/quote]

:necro:

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 13 Jan 2010, 00:49
by Verbal
[quote name="TAM TAM"]:huh:[/quote]



:huh:

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 13 Jan 2010, 22:23
by Hugo.
There's a hard-on bearer in my college who had a Nile shirt on so i introduced myself. We got talking about metal and then i noticed his arms. I've never seen so many scars. Ever. They were the whole way up and down both sides of both arms and looks pretty damn deep. :oldryan:

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 13 Jan 2010, 23:41
by Verbal
You said you wouldn't say anything. :eyes:

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 14 Jan 2010, 04:19
by zim
:oldryan:

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 19 Jan 2010, 01:51
by supa tuna
i'd probably just make sure to OD on something and just start playing guitar so i could die to my own soundtrack and let my guitar ring out.



epic guitar death

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 19 Jan 2010, 03:16
by Abzu
[quote name="dickzilla"]i'd probably just make sure to OD on something and just start playing guitar so i could die to my own soundtrack and let my guitar ring out.



epic guitar death[/quote]

Duder. :xx:

/thread

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 19 Jan 2010, 08:27
by jawn galliano
completely pointless. you're about to die, why bother? as soon as you put it on all you think is 'oh, this is the last time i'll ever hear this song' and then as the song plays you'll start thinking about all the other last times, and then you'll probably get to thinking about what else you'd like to do for one last time until you've called the whole goddamn thing off. just fuckin' kill yourself.

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 20 Jan 2010, 00:46
by beandorkio
Slightly so ever off-topic but when I watch this all the way through, it's everything I can do not to leap out of the gay man's telescope to a screaming miserable death:



<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO5jNePQ_qw&feature=fvst<!-- m -->

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 20 Jan 2010, 12:05
by supa tuna
i'd drop the hammer on that bitch in the video, hard

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 20 Jan 2010, 16:17
by Haunty
[quote name="beandorkio"]Slightly so ever off-topic but when I watch this all the way through, it's everything I can do not to leap out of the gay man's telescope to a screaming miserable death:



<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO5jNePQ_qw&feature=fvst<!-- m -->[/quote]



Well shit, I thought it was pretty cool actually.

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 20 Jan 2010, 18:26
by Abzu
Massive Attack :xx:

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 10:03
by Abzu
:bump:

[youtube]VL7Cng693f8[/youtube]

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 15:24
by Anjel
Yeah, no. I wouldn't commit suicide, at all.

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 11 Jun 2011, 19:24
by Abzu
Nor would I, but that's not the point of the thread.

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 12 Jun 2011, 00:16
by deckard
[youtube]DyOSx62c2Ic[/youtube]

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 13 Jun 2011, 08:40
by FUKKET
[youtube]CD2LRROpph0[/youtube]



because i want to kill myself when I hear this

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 13 Jun 2011, 23:37
by Hallucinating dead
[youtube]kTH5AAl7zYE[/youtube]



crabcore :grimb:

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 13 Jun 2011, 23:56
by Tea
It depends what suicidal mood I'm in. If I was in a self destructive, drug fuelled, pissed off suicide mood I'd go with



[youtube]d6w9QQBbTvU[/youtube]



or



[youtube]YqGCs1BR9I[/youtube]



But if I was in a sad or depressed mood I'd go with (particularly the part at 2:08)



[youtube]krG7FpsUSLY[/youtube]



And for personal reasons I won't explain... :santa:



[youtube]Cjm7P2bYT6g[/youtube]

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 14 Jun 2011, 01:41
by deckard
[quote name="lava Ghoul"][youtube]kTH5AAl7zYE[/youtube]



crabcore :grimb:[/quote]



:xx:

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 14 Jun 2011, 01:43
by Hallucinating dead
[quote name="Toozey"]
[quote name="lava Ghoul"][youtube]kTH5AAl7zYE[/youtube]



crabcore :grimb:[/quote]



:xx:[/quote]





:huh: you like emo kids banging banging hardkore ?

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 14 Jun 2011, 01:55
by deckard
hell yeah, who doesn't like this stuff :xx:



its almost as good as radikult.

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 14 Jun 2011, 02:04
by Hallucinating dead
there are no great solo in that as radikult has, nor good riffs like that is end of radikult. Vocals on radikult are 1k times better than this shit.

these are just bunch of trendy emo kids making shit music. :puke:

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 14 Jun 2011, 02:06
by deckard
:hard-on bearer:

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 14 Jun 2011, 02:10
by Hallucinating dead
:huh: are you sordid ?

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 14 Jun 2011, 02:10
by deckard
are you braindead?

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 14 Jun 2011, 02:17
by Hallucinating dead
I.. I am the soil and seed, mundane, I am the in between.

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 14 Jun 2011, 02:18
by deckard
:gay:

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 14 Jun 2011, 02:28
by agony bagony
oh christ i dont know

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 14 Jun 2011, 03:18
by Abzu
This thread got funny real quick

Re: Suicide Music Thread

Posted: 14 Jun 2011, 04:08
by Hallucinating dead
thanks you :santa: