Page 1 of 1

ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Posted: 09 Feb 2010, 21:51
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
How would you rank the Angelcorpse discograhpy? Personally i find all their albums great, except for the first one wich is a bit lacking musically.



The Inexorable

Of Lucifer And Lightning

Exterminate

Hammer of Gods

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Posted: 10 Feb 2010, 05:01
by Mutilator
The inexorable by far :bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Posted: 10 Feb 2010, 05:46
by djonni greazo
hmm.. 1. inexorable/exterminate, 2. hammer/of lucifer

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Posted: 22 May 2011, 19:40
by Those Insane Gods
The Inexorable

Exterminate

Hammer of Gods

Of Lucifer and Lightning

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Posted: 23 May 2011, 01:41
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Inexorable is the only one I listen to anymore

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Posted: 23 May 2011, 01:51
by Those Insane Gods
[quote name="Nick"]Inexorable is the only one I listen to anymore[/quote]



Listen to Into The Storm of Steel from Exterminate. Should make your weenie tickle. :gay:

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Posted: 23 May 2011, 03:10
by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
boring

boring

boring

super boring

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Posted: 23 May 2011, 03:27
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="WhereTheSlimeLives"]
[quote name="Nick"]Inexorable is the only one I listen to anymore[/quote]



Listen to Into The Storm of Steel from Exterminate. Should make your weenie tickle. :gay:[/quote]



I own the album I just don't listen to it anymore as I'd rather listen to inexorable

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Posted: 23 May 2011, 05:40
by Mutilator
I sometimes also play some Iron blood & blasphemy :gay:

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Posted: 23 May 2011, 09:36
by zim
I like Angelcorpse music but the vocals honestly make it unlistenable for me

Re: ANGELCORPSE Discography ranking

Posted: 23 May 2011, 20:28
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Mutilator"]I sometimes also play some Iron blood & blasphemy :gay:[/quote]

The re-recording of When Abyss Winds Return is fucking intense, also the live tracks is :xx: