Page 1 of 1
Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 01 Jun 2010, 19:41
by Hugo.
I know he's not everyones cup of tea, but he's one of my favourite guitarists.
[youtube]2ODpgaMoG5A[/youtube]
[youtube]6yc8xyL0Xxo[/youtube]
[youtube]AOsgv_X_cV8[/youtube]
Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 02 Jun 2010, 05:27
by captain twat. IV.
He has made alot of crap songs over the years but nothing can take away from his early material,that technoish stuff he used to make was pretty cool too.
Chickenfoot

Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 02 Jun 2010, 05:42
by Verbal
Best thing Joe Satriani did is Kirk Hammett.
Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 02 Jun 2010, 05:45
by captain twat. IV.
Steve Vai?Alex Skolnik?
Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 02 Jun 2010, 05:46
by captain twat. IV.
Oh hang on,I may have missed the joke.
Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 02 Jun 2010, 06:56
by djonni greazo
used to love him until i saw him live. snooooozefest. Vai was way more entertaining
Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 02 Jun 2010, 17:23
by Haunty
Vai>>>>>>>>>>>>Satch
Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 02 Jun 2010, 21:54
by Hugo.
I just realised i misspelled the topic title

Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 03 Jun 2010, 00:11
by zim
because you're not a real fan!
Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 03 Jun 2010, 00:24
by Hugo.
[quote name="zimberly"]because i'm not a real man![/quote]
able-bodied chap.

Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 03 Jun 2010, 00:32
by zim
i know you want me.
Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 10 Jun 2010, 15:18
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Never got into Satriani. Vai >>>>>>>>>>>> Sat
Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 10 Jun 2010, 19:58
by Hugo.
The opposite is true for me.

Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 29 Jul 2010, 03:30
by staunchally
Trey thanks Satriani in the Domination liner notes. I've never heard Trey mention Joe before.
Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 29 Jul 2010, 03:33
by Verbal
holy contradiction batman
Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 29 Jul 2010, 08:52
by painfulloss
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]I know he's not everyones cup of tea, but he's one of my favourite guitarists.[/quote]
Me too. I was a fan even before playing guitar came into my life in 1991. Surfing With The Alien is one of those rare albums that I consider perfection; each song has it's own character, the sequencing makes it flow nicely & his playing/tone is flawless. Plus, he puts a lot of feeling and soul into his tunes...something many shred guitarists missed completely, and still do.
Vai is awesome as well. Actually, I like Vai a little more than Satch. James Murphy is still #1 for me.
Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 29 Jul 2010, 18:07
by FUKKET
[quote name="hbw"]Vai>>>>>>>>>>>>Satch[/quote]
Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 29 Jul 2010, 18:10
by FUKKET
[quote name="mabb_"]Steve Vai?Alex Skolnik?[/quote]
+ Ler + someone I really like but forget who...

Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 29 Jul 2010, 18:11
by FUKKET
[quote name="mabb_"]Chickenfoot

[/quote]
i had no idea what that was a few months back so i check it out....
fucken shite!
Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 29 Jul 2010, 18:12
by FUKKET
best Satch for me

Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 30 Jul 2010, 00:06
by staunchally
[quote name="Verbal"]holy contradiction batman[/quote]
Haha!

I meant other than those liner notes, interviews etc.
Re: Joe satriai appreciation.
Posted: 26 Aug 2010, 08:36
by captain twat. IV.
[youtube]5xmwhKsgbDM[/youtube]
