Page 1 of 1

Coroner to Reunite!!

Posted: 30 Jun 2010, 23:25
by Shredlord
Oh hell yeah! (Even if it's just for this one festival)



<!-- m -->http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=142340<!-- m -->

Re: Coroner to Reunite!!

Posted: 01 Jul 2010, 05:30
by FUKKET
this just made my day.

hopefully some studio work will take place :bang:

Re: Coroner to Reunite!!

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 02:16
by Sonny
Holy shit - nice one! I missed that story. Grin was fucking awesome



one of the best guitar solos ever

[youtube]g1jNyNgsCys[/youtube]

Re: Coroner to Reunite!!

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 02:54
by Shredlord
I like the solo in "Internal Conflicts"

[youtube]1ki7Cp41M3s[/youtube]



and he can pull it off live, too:

[youtube]m_4Vb8mNtN0[/youtube]



This song kills, too:

[youtube]1DDwzeVPvqw[/youtube]



And an older tune:

[youtube]1UIGXf7Oem4[/youtube]

Re: Coroner to Reunite!!

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 05:50
by FUKKET
[quote name="sonny roland rollacks cunt :tear:"]

one of the best guitar solos ever

[youtube]g1jNyNgsCys[/youtube][/quote]





sure is, Tommy is the man

Re: Coroner to Reunite!!

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 06:34
by Shredlord
Did anyone on this forum ever get to see them live? Sadly, I didn't.