Page 1 of 1

Witchery

Posted: 08 Jul 2010, 07:36
by droidspawn
I also just found out they have a new album out and I already ordered it. Fuck, I am seriously behind on music lately, I hope I am not getting Alzheimer's :wall:

Re: Witchery

Posted: 08 Jul 2010, 12:47
by rhino
yeah dude its pretty good. there is a new singer though, its the hard-on bearer from marduk, sounds good but i much prefer toxin. his vocals just fit more with witchery





[youtube]zQOmN_9gdrM[/youtube]

Re: Witchery

Posted: 08 Jul 2010, 17:43
by Hugo.
Filmed edited by Anders Bjorler :xx: :redneck:

Re: Witchery

Posted: 14 Jul 2010, 05:27
by droidspawn
Got this in the mail yesterday. Listened a sold 5 times already and I think this will be album of the year for me. Legion is fucking awesome, plus the artwork is badass.

Re: Witchery

Posted: 14 Jul 2010, 08:08
by rhino
i still need to buy it. didnt realize it was out





you ever listen to the older witchery albums jorsh?

Re: Witchery

Posted: 14 Jul 2010, 08:16
by droidspawn
Yes I do. I have all them burnt and only own Dead, Hot and Ready and Witchkrieg. Back when we had a Cheapo Discs in town (large vintage record store) I was browsing the used cd's and stumbled on Dead, Hot and Ready. I just bought it because the artwork was cool :redneck: . That was my introductory to Witchery.



Man, talking about cheapo almost makes me tear up. I fucking LOVED that place. I found so many bands there just browsing the new arrivals. And they were open until 1 am! So many memories.

Re: Witchery

Posted: 14 Jul 2010, 08:17
by rhino
omens :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:

Re: Witchery

Posted: 14 Jul 2010, 09:10
by droidspawn
Draw Blood is probably my favorite song. Although The God Who Fell From Earth is fucking groovy as fuck.



The darkness cooks :bang:

Re: Witchery

Posted: 20 Jul 2010, 05:18
by droidspawn
Awesome song, horrible video:



[youtube]z88mSch_fwc[/youtube]

Re: Witchery

Posted: 20 Jul 2010, 05:30
by Anjel
And the suddenly Kerry King pops out from nowhere.

Re: Witchery

Posted: 21 Jul 2010, 04:22
by rhino
ha, that video is gay!

Re: Witchery

Posted: 25 Jul 2010, 13:49
by rhino
finally bought it. riff-fucking-tastic album :xx: