Page 1 of 1

To Hell with God

Posted: 11 Jul 2010, 06:11
by Anjel
Seems to be the title of the new Deicide album. Glen Benton said it in an interview:

<!-- m -->http://www.metalpaths.com/interviews/de ... enton,4129<!-- m -->



I'm looking forward to it, I liked The Stench of Redemption and Till Death Do Us Part.

Re: To Hell with God

Posted: 11 Jul 2010, 06:44
by djonni greazo
TDDUP was an incredible borefest, and TSOR lacked staying power (was cool the first time i heard it (mainly due to those nifty neoclassical leads), but most of the riffs were MEH so it quickly became boring)



To Hell with Bennton. one of the most boring vocalists in all of DM

Re: To Hell with God

Posted: 11 Jul 2010, 11:14
by Haunty
Benton is boring as fuck. The riffs are boring as fuck (now). I agree with Djonni about the leads being the best part. The only times I've listened to either of the last two Deicide albums is when I fastforward to the solo.

Re: To Hell with God

Posted: 11 Jul 2010, 14:34
by shadowalk
[quote name="Skintoxication"]legion will always be the best deicide album. granted, i hardly ever listen to them anymore, if at all. i'll still check this out whenever it leaks.[/quote]

Re: To Hell with God

Posted: 11 Jul 2010, 16:18
by Anjel
I figured I was the only one caring. :redneck:

Re: To Hell with God

Posted: 11 Jul 2010, 17:26
by captainshanks
Used to care i really cant now!

Re: To Hell with God

Posted: 15 Jul 2010, 11:31
by Syysysyd
Image

Re: To Hell with God

Posted: 15 Jul 2010, 15:39
by TamPron
[quote name="hbw"]Benton is boring as fuck. The riffs are boring as fuck (now). I agree with Djonni about the leads being the best part. The only times I've listened to either of the last two Deicide albums is when I fastforward to the solo.[/quote]

Re: To Hell with God

Posted: 15 Jul 2010, 15:53
by Verbal
[quote name="Skintoxication"]legion will always be the best deicide album. granted, i hardly ever listen to them anymore, if at all.[/quote]



unfalse.



and the first album also has its moments

Re: To Hell with God

Posted: 15 Jul 2010, 16:23
by Anjel
I actually like Deicide more than Legion. Legion comes in second for me though.

Re: To Hell with God

Posted: 17 Jul 2010, 00:32
by Syysysyd
[quote name="Antonius Block"]Image[/quote]

Re: To Hell with God

Posted: 17 Jul 2010, 08:15
by FUKKET
[quote name="Antonius Block"]
[quote name="Antonius Block"]Image[/quote][/quote]

:redneck:

Re: To Hell with God

Posted: 17 Jul 2010, 20:51
by Anjel
Image