Page 1 of 1

dANZIG appreciation

Posted: 14 Jul 2010, 01:44
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]qC-W0_cv85E[/youtube]





:xx:



this sounds like a Doors song sooo much :grim:

Re: dANZIG appreciation

Posted: 14 Jul 2010, 02:03
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]0kRtTtpG8Ls[/youtube]



:grimxx: :frog: :grimxx:

Re: dANZIG appreciation

Posted: 14 Jul 2010, 08:05
by Teresa
I appreciate Danzig. :idea:

Re: dANZIG appreciation

Posted: 14 Jul 2010, 08:07
by rhino
[youtube]TWeCZNBuW9I[/youtube]

Re: dANZIG appreciation

Posted: 14 Jul 2010, 08:13
by neckred
first 5 albums :xx:

Re: dANZIG appreciation

Posted: 14 Jul 2010, 08:15
by rhino
the new one is pretty decent

Re: dANZIG appreciation

Posted: 14 Jul 2010, 09:05
by droidspawn
[quote name="rhino"]the new one is pretty decent[/quote]

Re: dANZIG appreciation

Posted: 14 Jul 2010, 20:02
by Grudge
Hey AOD, I remember you used to dislike Danzig. It's good to see that you appreciate Danzig now. But personally, I only enjoy their first album

Re: dANZIG appreciation

Posted: 15 Jul 2010, 02:23
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I didn't dislike Danzig :huh:

Re: dANZIG appreciation

Posted: 15 Jul 2010, 02:46
by Abzu
[quote name="jorsh"]
[quote name="rhino"]the new one is pretty fucking awesome and is reason enough to forget 6 through Circle of Snakes ever happened.[/quote][/quote]

Re: dANZIG appreciation

Posted: 15 Jul 2010, 02:50
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I love this song:



[youtube]PfX557swcqE[/youtube]

Re: dANZIG appreciation

Posted: 15 Jul 2010, 07:24
by neckred
John Christ is one of my favorite guitar players ever, the riffs and such are so simple, but so awesome



many songs may only have one or two riffs, but i digs

Re: dANZIG appreciation

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 16:25
by rhino
the original danzig line up was lethal. chuck busicuits practically standing up and smashing the kit :thingy: