Page 1 of 1

Under a funeral moog

Posted: 15 Jul 2010, 03:05
by methodrone
made a little song :greenie:



[youtube]TTvzV3bg0vY[/youtube]

Re: Under a funeral moog

Posted: 15 Jul 2010, 03:11
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
cool :xx:

Re: Under a funeral moog

Posted: 15 Jul 2010, 03:23
by methodrone
I also did Freezing moog, but that didnt turn out so well.

Re: Under a funeral moog

Posted: 15 Jul 2010, 05:26
by methodrone
[youtube]0z0cbMkOvY0[/youtube]

Re: Under a funeral moog

Posted: 15 Jul 2010, 06:55
by FUKKET
was about to post this if you hadn't already.

Thread title: "haf win" :grimsanta:

Re: Under a funeral moog

Posted: 15 Jul 2010, 07:25
by neckred
moog :xx:

Re: Under a funeral moog

Posted: 15 Jul 2010, 07:52
by Haunty
[quote name="´cross the breeze"]I also did Freezing moog, but that didnt turn out so well.[/quote]

This is clearly genius, and I demand its release. :judge:

Re: Under a funeral moog

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 14:17
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Sounds like a soundtrack to a movie, cool :grimb:

Re: Under a funeral moog

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 14:54
by jawn galliano
[quote name="hbw"]
[quote name="´cross the breeze"]I also did Freezing moog, but that didnt turn out so well.[/quote]

This is clearly genius, and I demand its release. :judge:[/quote]

Re: Under a funeral moog

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 16:24
by baron von blondle
If John Carpenter made black metal this is what it would sound like :xx:

Re: Under a funeral moog

Posted: 17 Jul 2010, 08:23
by FUKKET
[quote name="hard-on bearer Incognito"]
[quote name="hbw"]
[quote name="´cross the breeze"]I also did Freezing moog, but that didnt turn out so well.[/quote]

This is clearly genius, and I demand its release. :judge:[/quote][/quote]

Re: Under a funeral moog

Posted: 17 Jul 2010, 09:57
by Abzu
[quote name="hbw"]
[quote name="´cross the breeze"]I also did Freezing moog, but that didnt turn out so well.[/quote]

This is clearly genius, and I demand its release. :judge:[/quote]

Haffy for another fucking win :xx: