Page 1 of 1

Listen to Týr

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 06:41
by Meat Engine
I can't make it clearer than that, people. Come on Lummy, I know you do it.



[youtube]91j4lf_uwFA[/youtube]



[youtube]aOHqoJq9nK0[/youtube]

Re: Listen to Týr

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 06:49
by Meat Engine
I believe that a number of their songs are Faroese folk songs rearranged for this style.

Re: Listen to Týr

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 06:56
by Meat Engine
I have heard only the first two albums. The consensus is that Land is eh, but I have heard nothing of the most recent effort.

Re: Listen to Týr

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 08:02
by Mesarthim
love this band. it's been a while since i've listened to them though.

Re: Listen to Týr

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 13:10
by Syysysyd
[quote name="Lumbergh"]love this band. it's been a while since i've listened to them though.[/quote]

Re: Listen to Týr

Posted: 17 Jul 2010, 08:25
by FUKKET
http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=14435



which album do yinz recommend to check out?

:grimsanta:

Re: Listen to Týr

Posted: 17 Jul 2010, 08:47
by Syysysyd
eric el rojo

Re: Listen to Týr

Posted: 19 Jul 2010, 22:54
by Harry Lime
I'll offer up my two cents and recommend Ragnarok. Although I do love their version of The Wild Rover on Eric the Red.