Page 1 of 1

Emperor

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 08:19
by Devy
I'm getting back into them again :xx:



[youtube]I8cA82Iuats[/youtube]

Re: Emperor

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 08:55
by Mesarthim
well deserving of their name.

Re: Emperor

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 09:46
by Meat Engine
I saw a Tyr video. Ninja edit?

Re: Emperor

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 09:58
by shadowalk
[quote name="Lumbergh"]well deserving of their name.[/quote]

Re: Emperor

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 10:32
by Santyago
[youtube]Muzaa_TMBlc[/youtube]



I love that riff! :xx:

Re: Emperor

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 14:47
by Mr. P
Anthems :xx:

Re: Emperor

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 14:49
by shadowalk
[quote name="Pentelesh"]Anthems :xx:[/quote]

The best Emperor record. :xx:

Re: Emperor

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 14:56
by jawn galliano
nightside will always top the list, but they didn't have a single bad album. or mediocre, for that matter! equilibrium/prometheus were probably their weakest, and i'd still rate the worst moments on those as good.

Re: Emperor

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 15:34
by Mesarthim
the biggest problem with equilibrium/prometheus is that they were so over produced. the songs themselves are brilliant.

Re: Emperor

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 16:05
by rhino
I will always like me some emperor

Re: Emperor

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 16:19
by djonni greazo
[quote name="hard-on bearer Incognito"]nightside will always top the list[/quote]

Re: Emperor

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 16:57
by Verbal
"hey guys hear this band metallica, etc"



fuck you, sttc!



I AM THE BLACK WIZARDS though

Re: Emperor

Posted: 17 Jul 2010, 08:22
by FUKKET
[quote name="Devy"]I'm getting back into them again :xx:



[youtube]I8cA82Iuats[/youtube][/quote]



fucking HUGE sound!



they will always be the best of the gloryhole era Norwegian BM bands for me

:grimsanta: :grimsanta: :grimsanta: :xx:

Re: Emperor

Posted: 17 Jul 2010, 08:22
by FUKKET
[quote name="djonni greazo"]
[quote name="hard-on bearer Incognito"]nightside will always top the list[/quote][/quote]