Page 1 of 1

Immortal DVD trailer

Posted: 17 Jul 2010, 01:45
by Teresa
[youtube]oPTWFoTsZuo[/youtube]

Finally!!!!

This is me right now.

Image

Re: Immortal DVD trailer

Posted: 17 Jul 2010, 01:57
by Mr. P
FOR BLASHYRK!!!

Re: Immortal DVD trailer

Posted: 17 Jul 2010, 10:10
by Abzu
[quote name="Pentelesh"]FOR BLASHYRK!!![/quote]

MIGHTY RAVEN DARK

:grim: :grimb: :grimsanta: :grimb: :grim:





grim dvd is grim

Re: Immortal DVD trailer

Posted: 17 Jul 2010, 19:45
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
their music is good but their look was always been so childish that I never could consider this band seriously :redneck:

Re: Immortal DVD trailer

Posted: 17 Jul 2010, 21:39
by rhino
love me some immortal and I

Re: Immortal DVD trailer

Posted: 17 Jul 2010, 23:03
by Abzu
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]their music is good but their look was always been so childish that I never could consider this band seriously :redneck:[/quote]

Hahaha yeah, when I watch their videos I laugh hysterically.

Re: Immortal DVD trailer

Posted: 18 Jul 2010, 02:15
by Teresa
[quote name="desolation"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]their music is good but their look was always been so childish that I never could consider this band seriously :redneck:[/quote]

Hahaha yeah, when I watch their videos I laugh hysterically.[/quote]

get outta here, both of you! :ra:

Re: Immortal DVD trailer

Posted: 18 Jul 2010, 02:37
by Shredlord
Wow, I didn't know that Popeye could play the guitar.

Re: Immortal DVD trailer

Posted: 18 Jul 2010, 02:39
by Teresa
out

Re: Immortal DVD trailer

Posted: 18 Jul 2010, 02:40
by zim
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Immortal DVD trailer

Posted: 18 Jul 2010, 02:44
by Mr. P
You heard the lady!

Re: Immortal DVD trailer

Posted: 18 Jul 2010, 02:56
by rhino
[youtube]OEAjB3ETGco[/youtube]





:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: Immortal DVD trailer

Posted: 18 Jul 2010, 03:11
by Abzu
To this DVD, I will make love.

Re: Immortal DVD trailer

Posted: 18 Jul 2010, 05:53
by Lavabug
Looks nice.