Page 1 of 1

Neuraxis

Posted: 21 Jul 2010, 06:51
by Meat Engine
How did we go from Truth Beyond... and Trilateral Progression to The Thin Line Between? If I wanted sterile and boring, I'll listen to decapitated.

Re: Neuraxis

Posted: 21 Jul 2010, 07:08
by djonni greazo
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]How did we go from Truth Beyond... and Trilateral Progression to The Thin Line Between? If I wanted sterile and boring, I'll listen to decapitated.[/quote]



event though i view TP (and TB...) as the crowning achievement of the band, i disagree completely with the last sentence up there^. i am no great fan of either TTLB nor Decapitated, but i find neither of the 2 to be sterile and boring (or at least not to newer Decrepit Birth levels, or arsis or necro-able-bodied chap-ist or whatever is in vogue right now in the tech death world)

Re: Neuraxis

Posted: 21 Jul 2010, 07:15
by Meat Engine
I thought it had a few moments here and there, but it left me rather empty. Maybe calling it sterile was a stretch, but in comparison to how I felt about the other two albums, it may as well have been.