Page 1 of 1

Macabre has a new EP?

Posted: 21 Jul 2010, 17:55
by FUKKET

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Posted: 21 Jul 2010, 19:10
by Meat Engine
At last. :thingy: I have been wondering what these fellows were doing.

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Posted: 21 Jul 2010, 20:44
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Awesome, I will totally check this out.

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Posted: 22 Jul 2010, 03:06
by Teresa
First new music in 8 years?! What a sin!

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Posted: 22 Jul 2010, 18:49
by FUKKET
and i'll be seeing them next weekend, on my bday!!!

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :ryan: :ryan: :ryan: :ryan:

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Posted: 30 Jul 2010, 17:27
by FUKKET
[quote name="FUKKET"]and i'll be seeing them next weekend, on my bday!!!

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :ryan: :ryan: :ryan: :ryan:[/quote]



it ain't happening :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear:

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Posted: 30 Jul 2010, 17:56
by vO)))id
I saw these guys live once, I think it was at an MA show... they were alright.

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Posted: 30 Jul 2010, 18:07
by FUKKET
[quote name="Void"]I saw these guys live once, I think it was at an MA show... they were alright.[/quote]



I'm disappointed I can't go, but also I don't think it's too big a deal. Great musos that I'd like to see in the flesh, but whatever....

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Posted: 30 Jul 2010, 20:27
by djonni greazo
leaked

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Posted: 31 Jul 2010, 16:42
by FUKKET
[quote name="djonni greazo"]leaked[/quote]



Macabre-Human_Monsters-MLP-2010-BERC



Release Info

Code:

Artist : Macabre

Album : Human Monsters

Year : 2010



Genre : Death Metal

Label : Obscene Productions

Cat.nr : N/A



Source : Vinyl

R.date : 30.07.2010

Size : 25,3 MB



Encoder : LAME 3.97 -V2 --vbr-new

Bitrate : avg. 224kbps

Quality : 44,1kHz/Joint-Stereo



Website : <!-- m -->http://www.obscene.cz/<!-- m -->



Tracklist:



01. Dracula 05:13

02. The Big Bad Wolf 04:07

03. Countess Bathory 03:30

04. The Bloody Benders 02:54



15:44



Release Notes:



4track single sided red 12" precursor of alternate

recordings from the forthcoming macabre full

length "grim scary tales"



a big shoutout to all the macabre fans, release

more of their bootlegs please!



the race is on for new album soon!

Download Links

Code:

Code: Select all

http://hotfile.com/dl/58503764/4c3c70b/ef5fb2e553d8a76720162741e7d5f7f8.rar.html
Password

Code:

afterpre.com

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Posted: 31 Jul 2010, 16:55
by FUKKET
mod-mod: probably good to move this now to filesharing

:santa:

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Posted: 01 Aug 2010, 02:28
by Teresa
downloading now...omg anticipation

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Posted: 01 Aug 2010, 02:35
by Teresa
shaking n crying right now. i've missed them :tear:

Re: Macabre has a new EP?

Posted: 01 Aug 2010, 23:16
by Meat Engine
I found myself thinking, "Countess Bathory sounds like they're trying to channel Venom," only to realize it was a cover of said song. :redneck: