Page 1 of 1

Cannibal Corpse - Perverse Suffering (live cannibalism)

Posted: 22 Jul 2010, 09:27
by zim
This versions pwns the fuck out of the studio recording :bang: :bang: :bang:

[youtube]VPR03o6lpRw[/youtube]

Re: Cannibal Corpse - Perverse Suffering (live cannibalism)

Posted: 22 Jul 2010, 14:59
by Anjel
It's the live CD (which also was a DVD).

Re: Cannibal Corpse - Perverse Suffering (live cannibalism)

Posted: 22 Jul 2010, 17:32
by Hugo.
One of my alltime favourite Corpse tunes. The live version of blowtorch slaughter is awesome too.



Webster's choices in shirts are legendary, he must have some collectiion. The first time i saw them he was wearing a glow in the dark Impaled shirt. :thingy: :thingy: :thingy:

Re: Cannibal Corpse - Perverse Suffering (live cannibalism)

Posted: 22 Jul 2010, 18:06
by Devy
I remember writing new lyrics for this during that whole humourous alternate lyrics craze

Re: Cannibal Corpse - Perverse Suffering (live cannibalism)

Posted: 22 Jul 2010, 20:00
by Meat Engine
Do you sear with the sign of syrup?

Re: Cannibal Corpse - Perverse Suffering (live cannibalism)

Posted: 22 Jul 2010, 21:54
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
This verison is awesome. I love that DVD, I have the expanded verison with monolith of death tour as bonus :xx:

Re: Cannibal Corpse - Perverse Suffering (live cannibalism)

Posted: 23 Jul 2010, 00:16
by Anjel
Maze var du på Gateaway i år?

Re: Cannibal Corpse - Perverse Suffering (live cannibalism)

Posted: 23 Jul 2010, 00:25
by Devy
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]Do you sear with the sign of syrup?[/quote]



It seems I still had it in my records. I think I did these back on the Nile board along with alternate lyrics to Unas Slayer Of The Gods. Listening back, they really don't synch up that well at all :redneck:



Bobby bought a turtle farm

Gooey little kettle

Hide behind a leaf hard-on bearer

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!



Bobby had a mirror legion

To tell his mum "I need a car"

"To drive around in submarines"

To tear my legs up with a brace

VERY UGLY!



Took me to a Bungee tree

Frog is leaning over us

VERY LIKELY!



Tony shouting "BUH BUH BUH!"

To play upon the semaphore

FRAY MY EYE



DOIGS!

Ply my tooley eggs

Shove them up the tree AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!



BOTOX!

You are, took my pee

Please don't take my peas AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!



SEAL!

Plunk my pool of wigs

In turn you give me your wee



KNACKER!

In the winter, a termite

Didn't really like school



BLIGHE!!!!!!!!



Pull upon my winter okahoma slamma

Submarine in ten sick pies

SUB-MA-RINE!

You look like you have a dog

I'LL BET IT'S BETTER THAN MY DOG!



Look into my gardeeeeeen

We're building up a rockery

Do you want some?

You don't have to pee again

Here is a jar of manure



Coconuts, strapped in twos, upon my teeth

Red and green, tanks in a park, do you see?

Booger a part Johnny Trytee

Look at me hard and call me Larry

Grab at my tie, berrys in mind

You can drink the sea, bubbley bubbley



Stupid little wanker, I am the brie

Schooly in the sly old flepper, with some fleas

Boingy boingy boingy boingy

You can bring your moth, put it in Aberdeen

Won't it be nice, filled up with lice

You can't see my knees, bumby with flys



SEALANT!

Put it through your head

Tell me 'bout the trees again



SNOTBLAST!

You can pour my tea

Please no more peas, trees and pies



SAY HELLO!

Mother gives me grapes

You are a train made out of cream



SLAPPER!

You're a crusty bidet

Cooler than the last four



WHY!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Re: Cannibal Corpse - Perverse Suffering (live cannibalism)

Posted: 23 Jul 2010, 02:03
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Anjel"]Maze var du på Gateaway i år?[/quote]



Nejfan, men hade velat, jobbade dock. Hade varit grymt att se Vader. Vilken stad är ifrån frästen? Vet man vem du är?

Re: Cannibal Corpse - Perverse Suffering (live cannibalism)

Posted: 23 Jul 2010, 02:27
by Anjel
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="Anjel"]Maze var du på Gateaway i år?[/quote]

Nejfan, men hade velat, jobbade dock. Hade varit grymt att se Vader. Vilken stad är ifrån frästen? Vet man vem du är?[/quote]

Jag ville gå men det sket sig. CC, Vader och Deicide lät intressant (fast Deicide ställde in, vilken chock). Norrköping. Antagligen inte.



nell's tits: I've heard the other way around. It seems like they don't soundcheck often either (their singer said it in an interview I saw).

Re: Cannibal Corpse - Perverse Suffering (live cannibalism)

Posted: 23 Jul 2010, 02:35
by Mr. P
[quote name="Anjel"]
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="Anjel"]Maze var du på Gateaway i år?[/quote]

Nejfan, men hade velat, jobbade dock. Hade varit grymt att se Vader. Vilken stad är ifrån frästen? Vet man vem du är?[/quote]

Jag ville gå men det sket sig. CC, Vader och Deicide lät intressant (fast Deicide ställde in, vilken chock). Norrköping. Antagligen inte.



nell's tits: I've heard the other way around. It seems like they don't soundcheck often either (their singer said it in an interview I saw).[/quote]



I big bugger that Deicide did let us down, again! I think it is the sixth time that they have now cancelled their show/tour in the past 10 years. The best reason was definitely when they cancelled because the bus did not have air conditioning!

Re: Cannibal Corpse - Perverse Suffering (live cannibalism)

Posted: 23 Jul 2010, 02:42
by Anjel
Yeah, that's bullshit, the whole Europe tour got canceled. It seems like they thrashed the tour-buss and the booking-company got pissed or something.

Re: Cannibal Corpse - Perverse Suffering (live cannibalism)

Posted: 24 Jul 2010, 20:11
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Anjel"]
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="Anjel"]Maze var du på Gateaway i år?[/quote]

Nejfan, men hade velat, jobbade dock. Hade varit grymt att se Vader. Vilken stad är ifrån frästen? Vet man vem du är?[/quote]

Jag ville gå men det sket sig. CC, Vader och Deicide lät intressant (fast Deicide ställde in, vilken chock). Norrköping. Antagligen inte.



nell's tits: I've heard the other way around. It seems like they don't soundcheck often either (their singer said it in an interview I saw).[/quote]



Who cares about Deicide nowdays? Glen Benton is pathetic...