Page 1 of 1

hey everyone!

Posted: 22 Jul 2010, 12:21
by zim
ARRA! ARRA! ARRA!



DAGON! DAGON! DAGON!




that is all.

Re: hey everyone!

Posted: 22 Jul 2010, 12:32
by Verbal
no its not

Re: hey everyone!

Posted: 22 Jul 2010, 12:40
by zim
[quote name="Verbal"]no its not[/quote]



and



[quote name="zimberly"]ARRA! ARRA! ARRA!



DAGON! DAGON! DAGON!
[/quote]

Re: hey everyone!

Posted: 22 Jul 2010, 17:34
by Hugo.
I havent listened to that CD in ages. My last memory is that it is composed almost entirely of win.

Re: hey everyone!

Posted: 22 Jul 2010, 18:18
by Devy
I KNOW YOU AND I KNOW YOUR NAME!!!

Re: hey everyone!

Posted: 23 Jul 2010, 01:29
by TamPron
*Random arabic shouting*

Re: hey everyone!

Posted: 23 Jul 2010, 08:32
by Abzu
[quote name="nell's tits"]the most typical and worst logical fallicy.[/quote]

It references music; thus, it is in the correct forum. Go die.