Page 1 of 1

The Crown - Blood O.D.

Posted: 24 Jul 2010, 05:23
by droidspawn
<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/thecrownonlineswe<!-- m -->



I am not feeling that Crown magic that I usually feel with their releases. I don't really know what to think of the new vocalist either. I am sad. Hopefully the rest of the album will catch my fancy.





*plays Possessed 13*

Re: The Crown - Blood O.D.

Posted: 24 Jul 2010, 05:31
by Verbal
this the band that released deathrace king?





mmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



actually, i have still to check them out

Re: The Crown - Blood O.D.

Posted: 24 Jul 2010, 05:45
by djonni greazo
i dig. sounds like the crown :xx:

Re: The Crown - Blood O.D.

Posted: 24 Jul 2010, 08:06
by Haunty
Gleeso, please post a photo of yourself, so that we can use it for :facepalm:

Re: The Crown - Blood O.D.

Posted: 24 Jul 2010, 13:34
by Mr. P
I listened the song and it is definetly same The Crown as used to be minus the vocalist. Aber I was not ver convinced about the vocalist. He did alright but he was the weak link in that song for sure.

Re: The Crown - Blood O.D.

Posted: 24 Jul 2010, 21:55
by Meat Engine
[quote name="djonni greazo"]i dig. sounds like the crown :xx:[/quote]



I like the track just fine, and the new vocalist sounds as if he's doing a Johan Listrand impersonation, but it doesn't really sound like The Crown thus far. I don't know who it sounds like. Unleashed, maybe?

Re: The Crown - Blood O.D.

Posted: 25 Jul 2010, 02:18
by droidspawn
I knew I wasn't the only one who thought it doesn't really sound like them!

Re: The Crown - Blood O.D.

Posted: 25 Jul 2010, 13:36
by rhino
It's ok, but yeah, its not making me go "the crown are fucking back :xx: ". hopefully the rest of the album will be full of classic the crown riffery

Re: The Crown - Blood O.D.

Posted: 26 Jul 2010, 16:04
by vO)))id
I never gave one fuck about this band.

Re: The Crown - Blood O.D.

Posted: 26 Jul 2010, 18:46
by Meat Engine
Then you can GTFO. :fuckoff:

Re: The Crown - Blood O.D.

Posted: 26 Jul 2010, 18:54
by Verbal
radiohead >



:redneck:







post a video that makes your case, foo

Re: The Crown - Blood O.D.

Posted: 26 Jul 2010, 19:05
by Meat Engine
I have posted many videos in other, scattered topics.