Page 1 of 1

Jack Owen goes Trey Azag

Posted: 25 Jul 2010, 21:35
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Image



Image



Same guitar :santa: Same shirt :grimsanta:





:krinor: :interessant: :krinor:

Re: Jack Owen goes Trey Azag

Posted: 25 Jul 2010, 21:38
by Mr. P
Or did Trey Azagthoth go Jack Owen?

Re: Jack Owen goes Trey Azag

Posted: 25 Jul 2010, 21:41
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Pentelesh"]Or did Trey Azagthoth go Jack Owen?[/quote]



That's the question :god:



Both bands played with Angelcorpse in 1998 (Exterminate-era)

Re: Jack Owen goes Trey Azag

Posted: 25 Jul 2010, 21:46
by zim
either way :xx:

Re: Jack Owen goes Trey Azag

Posted: 25 Jul 2010, 21:54
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Trey did definatly goe Steve Vai with that green spot in his hair. :xx:

Re: Jack Owen goes Trey Azag

Posted: 25 Jul 2010, 21:57
by zim
i never noticed that

Re: Jack Owen goes Trey Azag

Posted: 25 Jul 2010, 22:01
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
He just had it for a while in 1998. It's easier to notice here.



Image

Re: Jack Owen goes Trey Azag

Posted: 26 Jul 2010, 02:10
by shadowalk
I always associate Jack Owen with Brian Moore guitars.

Re: Jack Owen goes Trey Azag

Posted: 26 Jul 2010, 02:21
by Mr. P
When I think of Jack Owen I think of this song, this album and the groove!



I really appriciate this guitarist very high in my ranks.



[youtube]djoHBfOJ1IA[/youtube]

Re: Jack Owen goes Trey Azag

Posted: 26 Jul 2010, 15:57
by vO)))id
[quote name="Maze"]Trey did definatly goe Steve Vai with that green spot in his hair. :xx:[/quote]



that's the stage lights ;)



Trey got that ibby in 1992/'93, dunno when Jack got his.

Re: Jack Owen goes Trey Azag

Posted: 26 Jul 2010, 16:09
by Mr. P
[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="Maze"]Trey did definatly goe Steve Vai with that green spot in his hair. :xx:[/quote]



that's the stage lights ;)



Trey got that ibby in 1992/'93, dunno when Jack got his.[/quote]



Vile was released in 1996 so I would say Jack got his guitar in 94/95.

Re: Jack Owen goes Trey Azag

Posted: 26 Jul 2010, 20:13
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="Maze"]Trey did definatly goe Steve Vai with that green spot in his hair. :xx:[/quote]



that's the stage lights ;)



Trey got that ibby in 1992/'93, dunno when Jack got his.[/quote]



Doesn't look like that, but maybe it is. What do I know.

Re: Jack Owen goes Trey Azag

Posted: 27 Jul 2010, 00:39
by Abzu
I like Jack, but still, Trey >>> Jack.

Re: Jack Owen goes Trey Azag

Posted: 27 Jul 2010, 01:11
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Same here. Trey is more than a musician to me. Like a philosopher with al these ideas and therories about things wich I feel that i can relate to, that in someway makes the music more powerful. or something like that... :grimb: