Page 1 of 1

The album currently in Fukket's sig...

Posted: 28 Jul 2010, 17:41
by shadowalk
I don't really listen to a lot of black metal but I gotta say, this has always been my personal favorite out of all that grim stuff. The entire album is pure atmospheric winnery to the bone.

[youtube]5npIPtLMj3c[/youtube]

:grim:

Re: The album currently in Fukket's sig...

Posted: 29 Jul 2010, 17:16
by Haunty
[quote name="two0426"]Image[/quote]

I'd throw some sausage her way if she promised not to wear that to bed.

Re: The album currently in Fukket's sig...

Posted: 29 Jul 2010, 17:44
by FUKKET
wow, that a clever bot!

knows to post decent pussy! :alien:

Re: The album currently in Fukket's sig...

Posted: 29 Jul 2010, 17:45
by FUKKET
[quote name="shadowalk"]I don't really listen to a lot of black metal but I gotta say, this has always been my personal favorite out of all that grim stuff. The entire album is pure atmospheric winnery to the bone.

[youtube]5npIPtLMj3c[/youtube]

:grim:[/quote]



yeah, it was one of the first BM i heard, from that 'blackened' compilation.

it's a cool album.