Page 1 of 1

hey shadowalk

Posted: 31 Jul 2010, 17:18
by rhino
[youtube]g4-Ac91d3fI[/youtube]



<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4-Ac91d3fI<!-- m -->



:thingy:

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 31 Jul 2010, 17:20
by rhino
best radio song of the gloryhole era . this song makes me go :) inside

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 31 Jul 2010, 17:25
by Verbal
ccccol



i know the song, but didnt know its name or who it was by

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 31 Jul 2010, 17:29
by rhino
that song is their most well known for sure, but it doesnt best represent the band as a whole, they have way more deeper and melancholic tracks. no rain still rules though





[youtube]KwW8GgNt2os[/youtube]

[youtube]GPbzBr3c9bs[/youtube]

[youtube]974ePdYMz4Q[/youtube]



rip shannon hoon :eyes:

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 31 Jul 2010, 17:31
by shadowalk
I do like this song and this band but I'll be damned if I'm gonna say it's the best gloryhole era radio song. I like far too many gloryhole era radio songs for me to pick which one is the best. :oldryan:



Right now, I'd say this one.

[youtube]Rb7fLA5ccWg[/youtube]

:oldryan: ...but goddamn Shirley Manson :jizz: :jizz: :jizz:

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 31 Jul 2010, 17:34
by rhino
i'm not lying when i say, i have never heard that garbage song before, it must of missed us here in the states :oldryan:



never own.ed any garbage albums either

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 31 Jul 2010, 17:42
by shadowalk
Really? That's odd...I remember Garbage, Silverchair and Bush hitting the airwaves together at one point.



Surely you know of this song, then? From the same record as the one posted earlier.

[youtube]1HBxUWSxcq8[/youtube]

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 31 Jul 2010, 17:44
by rhino
that one was played alot here. never liked it though :oldryan:

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 31 Jul 2010, 21:36
by zim
[quote name="rhino"]this song makes me go :) inside[/quote]

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 31 Jul 2010, 22:57
by Loki
[quote name="rhino"]that song is their most well known for sure, but it doesnt best represent the band as a whole, they have way more deeper and melancholic tracks. no rain still rules though[/quote]



I don't recall the title of the album, but the one that No Rain is on is actually pretty awesome as a whole.

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 01 Aug 2010, 00:28
by rhino
that was the self titled. here is the chick now that was on the cover, and in the no rain video



Image

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 01 Aug 2010, 01:54
by Verbal
looks like the arrested development one