Page 1 of 1

hey maze

Posted: 06 Aug 2010, 03:26
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]aS_IYe5JTZ4[/youtube]



:ba:

Re: hey maze

Posted: 06 Aug 2010, 03:30
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Oyeah! this rules :xx: I suck at arpeggios myself :frown:



this is my favourite from that session:





[youtube]SzW8fi8z5C8[/youtube]

Re: hey maze

Posted: 06 Aug 2010, 03:31
by Anjel
Fucking Swede. :god:



This is :interessant:.

[youtube]cQANhRXDDt0[/youtube]

Just look on that mountain of guitars.

Re: hey maze

Posted: 06 Aug 2010, 13:02
by Lieutenant Ripley
dude arpeggios from hell is the

[youtube]gCySTWFcnlM[/youtube]

fucking win.

Re: hey maze

Posted: 06 Aug 2010, 16:20
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Anjel"]Fucking Swede. :god:



This is :interessant:.

[youtube]cQANhRXDDt0[/youtube]

Just look on that mountain of guitars.[/quote]



His collection is pretty adorable. He's got one of those 50s strat, first made ever.

Re: hey maze

Posted: 06 Aug 2010, 16:30
by Haunty
I'm proud to say I used to be able to pull off the scale run he does at 0:49. That thing is fucking mindblowing. :xx:

Re: hey maze

Posted: 09 Aug 2010, 21:43
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="Anjel"]Fucking Swede. :god:



This is :interessant:.

[youtube]cQANhRXDDt0[/youtube]

Just look on that mountain of guitars.[/quote]



His collection is pretty adorable. He's got one of those 50s strat, first made ever.[/quote]





Yngwie's armor :redneck:

Re: hey maze

Posted: 09 Aug 2010, 22:40
by Mr. P
"This is one of the first Strats ever made!" *Tosses guitar back to the guitar mount*



:LOL:

Re: hey maze

Posted: 10 Aug 2010, 01:11
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I was told that actually Yngwie is selling a lot of guitars he has for buying new Ferrari cars. :oldryan:

Re: hey maze

Posted: 10 Aug 2010, 03:00
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I was told that actually Yngwie is selling a lot of guitars he has for buying new Ferrari cars. :oldryan:[/quote]



Theres sooooo many rumours floating around about Yngwie. You shouldn't belive them!