Page 1 of 1

trained...i see imperfection in your race

Posted: 07 Aug 2010, 11:05
by droidspawn
[youtube]7yBm0k0coL0[/youtube]



This song is so good, best of the album no doubt.

Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race

Posted: 07 Aug 2010, 16:49
by Devy
I always thought it was "strange" as I felt that made more sense. Silly Warrel. Good song though :xx:

Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race

Posted: 07 Aug 2010, 17:38
by Haunty
Warrel is a strange dude to begin with. Also, I agree with jorsh on this probably being the best of that album.

Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race

Posted: 07 Aug 2010, 23:30
by Meat Engine
At times this is my favorite song from the album. It's full of good ones, no doubt.

Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 02:46
by rhino
great song/album. do you ever listen to warrel danes solo album, jorsh?

Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 19:58
by Hugo.
Classic track, very operatic. It's hard to pick a best from said album though.

Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 21:20
by droidspawn
[quote name="rhino"]great song/album. do you ever listen to warrel danes solo album, jorsh?[/quote]





No I've never heard it. Too busy listening to other things. I'll listen to it someday though.

Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race

Posted: 09 Aug 2010, 05:02
by Haunty
I just read it as "imperfections in your arse." :lol:

Re: trained...i see imperfection in your race

Posted: 09 Aug 2010, 12:45
by Loki
Favorite Nevermore album, without a doubt. This song gave me the inspiration for my chest piece :redneck: